The Library takes your health and safety seriously. We are taking the following precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks are required and must be worn properly at all times. *
- Social distancing is enforced.
- Computer sessions are limited to 60 minutes.
- Lounge seating has been removed.
- Photoshoots are not allowed inside the Library at this time.
- Restroom use is limited to one person at a time.
- A limited number of patrons are allowed in the building at any given time.
- Returned materials are being quarantined for 1 days, prior to being checked back in and added back into our collection.
* On August 24, 2020, the Board of The City Library approved this mask policy, which will be enforced at every City Library location.